January 28, 2013

Baby Tabor Update :)

According to my last ultrasound at 19 weeks, today I am 32 weeks and 5 days. However my midwife sent me to have another ultrasound today to check on the size of the baby, according to today's ultrasound I am 34 weeks and 4 days, which would make my due date March 8th, instead of the 20th... She also measured about 5 lbs. 4 oz. The ultrasound tech said either my due date is wrong, or I will have a very big baby. The midwife gets the results of the ultrasound by the end of the day, and I'm anxious to know if she will be changing my due date or not! My next appt. is not until my 36 week appt, and from there I go every week, however, if the most recent ultrasound is correct I will be almost 38 weeks along then! I told Weston regardless if they change my due date or not, I want to be prepared and have everything ready just in case... Also, we were told that she is in a breech position, traverse breech... I'm terrified of a c-section, but I'm not worried about it yet, I think she still has plenty of time to move head down!   Here are a few pictures of baby girl :)










Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment