October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Pictures!!

Over the weekend we went to Mark's Melon Patch to pick out some pumpkins to decorate, and here are some pictures that I wanted to share with you : )

 Fixin' to load up and head to Mark's Melon Patch

 Ama touching the cotton

 The haunted maze

 Posing : )

 sisterly love <3





Picking peanuts 

Ama found her perfect pumpkin!

Abi found her perfect pumpkin!






I couldn't resist taking this girl's picture.... wowzers..... 

So cutesie 









Ama painted all of her animals on her pumpkin 

Abi wanted all of the colors combined on hers ; ) 

Abi's finished pumpkin 

Ama modeling her finished pumpkin

The front of my pumpkin (G for Griner, since it will be on their porch, not mine), I wanted more buttons on the G, but I ran out of them : ) 

And the back of my pumpkin







No comments:

Post a Comment