October 13, 2011

Happy Endings vs. Disc Golfers

So being a new disc golfer, I admit, I may be a little obsessed... It is alot of fun to me, I love the fact that anybody can play, even my kids, and it's definitely something that we can go do as a family! After I learned how to play it is addicting : )  So the point of this post... I do not watch Happy Endings, I don't have cable, so I don't watch any t.v., but I heard some of the controversy after a show they aired that made fun of disc golf and they called it frolf. Apparently they had a drop in their rating after that and they had a lot of complaints called into the show, and two of the stars decided to "apologize" for what they did to disc golf... It was pretty interesting...

Nate Doss and Valerie Jenkins decided to fire back : )  and although their acting skills are not that great, I still thought it was pretty funny!

So for those of you who want to watch both sides of the apologies, just click on the links above : ) 

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment