August 10, 2011

Mid~Week Randoms!

* This weekend is a pretty important birthday... My Dad is turning the big 50! To celebrate we are going here to go zip lining, and I am SUPER excited! I'm not nervous yet, but I'm sure Saturday morning I will be! I'm excited about hanging out with family too, and spending some time with my cousins Justin and Brandy : )

* I am loving my new phone... it's so much fun and I can do so much on it! I recently downloaded an app that keeps track of all my calories, weight lost, how many calories I burn... it makes the whole diet thing a lot more fun... I am down a total of 12 lbs.... woo hoo : )

* Last weekend, Dad and Amber took me shoe shopping and I got a pair of Merrel's, and I must say it is the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned!  They feel great and offer so much support, I love them!

* I marinated some chicken yesterday and decided to grill them instead of putting them in the oven like I usually do. I have been hesitant to use the grill because I wasn't exactly sure what to do, I had no directions to follow... But I did a really good job! The chicken was PERFECTLY cooked, and it tasted SO good. Ama and Abi ate every bite of their chicken. So now all I want to do is grill : ) 

* Yesterday I had a God moment. God will meet you wherever you are... I put on some Jesus Culture (LOVE that band), and I felt like God was telling me to just worship him, so I did. And I poured my heart out to Him... He met me here, and I felt His love so strongly... I gave Him a willing heart, and in return I have peace... I have joy, I have some motivation... I feel recharged. I know everything is going to be okay, and even though I'm going through a storm, the sun will shine again. God did some pretty awesome things for me yesterday, things that for now will stay between me and Him, but I just wanted to share, to praise Him, to thank Him...I love God. He's so Beautiful : )

I hope everyone has a spectacular day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment