July 26, 2011

mid~week randoms

* I had a great time in Indiana last week!! Visiting with family and friends and spending time with Cale was SO good for me! And I actually really enjoyed driving home on Friday all by myself. I LOVE to drive, so I had 9 and half hours of nothing but being by myself in a car with the radio up, loved it... As soon as I got home on Friday I washed a load of laundry and repacked and was beach bound.  The beach is SO relaxing, we got beach chairs and put them right where the waves can come up and get you a little wet. Just sitting on the beach listening to the waves was so therapeutic for me. Especially at night, we sat down there again and watched the sun set, it was so pretty. I had so much fun just being able to relax and have fun at the beach. It's nice to have a break from kids every once in awhile. I'm enjoying sleeping in : )  Just being lazy... going on long bike rides...

* I'm getting a new phone soon.... The new Thunderbolt that came out, I'm excited!! When I do get it, I was told that I can use that phone somehow with my laptop and get the Internet... so I am actually going to be saving money by cancelling my house phone and Internet : )

* I am pretty darn proud of myself as far as this weight loss thing is going. I don't have a scale to weigh myself, but I know I am losing inches. While back in Indiana and at the beach I didn't just drink water, but being back at home I strictly only drink water. My eating is good and I'm working out. I am determined! 

* In about 2 and half weeks I will be spending the weekend here, I am SUPER excited, but a little nervous. We are doing the Extreme Ziplining tour, which is like a 5 hour tour, it includes 19 zip lines and 20 sky bridge tree walks!! We will be staying in a cabin and having fun for my Dad's 50th birthday. I have never done anything like this before, but I'm really excited about it : )

* It's amazing what all you can get done with no kids around. My house is sparkling inside it's so clean, I even dusted and shampooed carpets... I don't think this house could get any more clean. So now that I have a CLEAN house and still no kiddos, I'm going to enjoy a few chick flick movies all by myself!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment