March 18, 2011

A Great Week!

I have had a great week! Mostly due to the fact that this was my last week at work!! But it started with a beautiful Monday : ) and have you ever met someone that you just immediately clicked with? I met a girl on Wednesday that I had to train on my route and the whole time on the route we talked non stop, I had SO much in common with her. I talked to her about things that I don't talk to anybody about, mainly because we have shared the same experiences and it's not something that you just talk to anyone about, unless you want them to think you are crazy! It was just really neat for me to meet someone that I instantly felt like I have known them for forever.

And then on Thursday the wonderful people that I work with had a little going away party for me! One lady had gotten up that morning and fixed scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon and homemade bread, and brought it to work, and another brought in drinks and a big cake that said Good Luck Ashley! We Will Miss You! (which I got to bring home, and me and the girls ate everything that was leftover). And I got a card that everyone had signed.. it was really sweet... I might just miss all of them USPS employees!

Today was the girl's last day to go to the babysitters! Yay!! I'm so very thankful for her and can't thank her enough for doing such a great job with my girls, but I am so relieved that it's over and I get to stay home with my girls.

Tomorrow is my last day at work and I'm mostly just thankful that MY CAR MADE IT!!! There has been a few times where I thought the car was just done, but she was a trooper. I can honestly say everyday at the start of my route I prayed over that car!! She has been a great mail car and now... Weston : ) ... she can be your work car, haha! I broke the car in really good for you!

In exactly one week I will be on the road heading for Georgia... CrAzY!!! I'm so excited though, I have so many plans, and so much that I want to do, and I'm just excited to start this new journey. I have lots of cleaning and packing to finish up this next week, and of course spending time with friends and setting playdates! Going to be a busy but very blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment