December 5, 2011

I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am to have found such an amazing church! We attended Destiny yesterday morning for the 3rd Sunday in a row and all four of us LOVE it. Last night Weston and I went to a Marriage Bible Study... turned out it was their Christmas party... I was a little iffy in the beginning because they were doing games... I'm a little shy at first, especially when I don't know anyone, and Weston volunteered us for one of the games, and then somehow we got sucked into another game! I wish I would have snapped a picture with my phone last night, but the first game we played was a relay race and I started our team off. I had to put vaseline all over my face (which felt disgusting) and run over to a table with a bowl full of cotton balls, stick my face in and run back to tag the next player to repeat what I just did. I laughed so hard... and others laughed so hard at me too : ) Our team lost... but it was so much fun! The next game we had to play was a kissing game. There were 6 teams (husband and wife were a team) and we were competing to see which husband could unwrap 5 hershey kisses and feed them to his wife, on the last hershey kiss he had to "seal the kiss" with a 10 second long kiss, the catch was the husband had to do this wearing thick winter gloves! Let me tell you, one couple in there got a little pg-13 with their kissing (I seriously had to turn my head I was getting grossed out!) Weston and I ended up coming in 2nd place, and he slightly embarrassed me when he sealed his kiss he bent me backwards to kiss me and the whole room was cheering him on... my face was probably bright red... but it was alot of fun. We met alot of young couples and the group is a very close and extremely fun group! Can't wait to go back : )
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment