April 5, 2011

As of right now...

Weston is coming home on vacation again! It was very frustrating one day he was leaving at this time for Japan, and then he would call and say it had been delayed, that they were leaving on this day. And finally now it looks like he will not be going over there. So I'm very happy because this means he gets to come to Disney World with us! Yay!! And I get my back massage : ) The girls miss their daddy something awful. Abi has been asking about her daddy alot here lately, and I know they will both be SO excited to see him! Of course I will be too!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you guys that he gets to come home!! I was thinking about you guys with the new news from Japan with another earthquake and was hoping that he was ok...didn't realize that he didn't go!! Hope you guys enjoy your time together in the next couple of weeks!!
    p.s. i love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete