March 1, 2011

ABC's of me : )

I should totally be sleeping right now!!! 5:30 comes early... But here goes!

Age: 26

Bed size: Queen

Chore you dislike: Um... I don't like any of them...

Dogs: Yep... a yellow lab mix named Skeeter!

Essential start to your day: Coca Cola

Favorite color: Bright purples

Gold or silver: Silver (or white gold)... I don't mind:)

Height: Exactly 5' 8 1/4"

Instruments you play(ed): I took Piano lessons for a very short while... never learned to play though.

Job title: I have way too many mention : ) and I am irreplaceable!

Kids: The two most beautiful little girls I could ask for!

Live: Indiana

Mom’s name: Leah

Nicknames: Ash

Overnight hospital stays: Yes, when I had kids.

Pet peeve: Oh gracious... do I have to pick just one?

Quote from a favorite movie: Nothing coming to mind....

Righty or Lefty: Righty

Siblings: I am the oldest of 4! 2 brothers and 1 sister

Time you wake up: Depends day to day, currently alarm is set for 5:30am, and I maybe had to put the alarm enough distance away from me so that I have to get up to turn it off : )

Underwear: Hmm... not something you need to know : )

Vegetables you don’t like: It would be much easier to list the ones I do like...

What makes you run late: My disorganization by far!

X-Rays you’ve had: teeth x-rays, cat scans, and on my abdomen when I had an umbilical hernia.

Yummy food you make: All my food I make is yummy to me, except according to Ama I make the worst spaghetti out of everyone she knows... how do you mess up spaghetti???

Zoo animal favorite: Elephants!!

Okay : ) off to bed I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment