January 20, 2011

Flint RiverQuarium




So today ended up not being a lazy day! We went to Zaxby's for lunch (which by the way, their chicken fingers are awesome!) Then we met Papa and Granny at Flint RiverQuarium, Ama wanted to adopt a turtle, and Abi loved looking at the fish. Ama was more into the tunnels and hands on thing. It was a neat exhibit, probably the most fascinating thing to me was the Albino Alligator, and the bird exhibit. Now it's about time to get stuffed on some boiled peanuts!!

1 comment:

  1. My family enjoyed going to the Flint Riverquarium too. My daughter and I loved the turtles, but the boys preferred to look at the alligators. I remember how many times our youngest son asked his daddy if they're for real. Haha! It's fun to see our kids fascinated and curious with the sea creatures. ;)

    ReplyDelete